Help using DVDXCopy Platinum with Nero 6

I’d like to use DVDXCopy Platinum to rip, and Nero 6 to burn. This allows me some control over my drive speed (through Nero) for burning to some less-than-the-best quality media that I bought in bulk before I knew better.

I set up a file to hold the Video_TS and Audio_TS files ripped by Platinum.

What I need to know is, how do I convert those “TS” files so that Nero 6 recognizes their format for editing and recording?

Thank you!

if u use xcopy plat then it already creates the ts audioand ts video to copy them just open nero and go to create a dvd and then drag the files to copy

OK, I’ll give it a go. Thank you!

ps make sure you finalize the cd or dvd or it will not play in a player

i just bought 2510a and am using nero 6, am wondering if it is worth my time and money to get DVDXCopy Platinum . i have read alot in the last couple days about the 2510a but have not seen anything mentioning the how it works with dvdxcopy. also my 2510a is connected via usb 2.0, if it makes difference, go easy still newbie. thanks

just give up on xcopy plat download dvd shrink and dvd decryptor

as rfjr23 said download dvd decrypter and dvd shrink and burn it will rip any dvd film , dvd xcopy plat is just the same in that is is all in one and does it instantly . but as the new laws came into force xcopy plat cannot be sold with the ripper anymore ,so in effect it will not copy encrypted films , hope this is of help both will work with any copying burner , but as I said I use xcopy because I bought it before the legislation to ban the ripper came into effect