Help: Using DVD-RAM with DVD-Player

vbimport

Hi,

How I can format a DVD-RAM to UDF2.0 format?

I need to do this to be able to store pictures in DVD-RAM from my pc and play by my DVD recorder/playse.

other infor:

player/recorder: Panasonic (model DMR-EZ47V)
harware: Sony DVD-CD rewritable drive (DRX-S50U)
operating system: windows XP

Thanks

Try with IMGBURN.

Hi,

Can anybody give me some directions on how to write some image files from my computer hard drive on a DVD-RAM so that it would be possible to play it on DVD-Player. My DVD Player accepts DVD-RAM with UDF2.0 format. Is this possible at all?

Thanks

why not check your other thread http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/udf2-0-format-dvd-ram-243492/ IMGBURN was recomended

Very similar thread, so they’re now merged. :slight_smile:

Can you give me a short direction (even a few words!) on how to use IMGBURN for this purpose.

I downloaded it but couldn’t find any help for it.

Not everybody is very familar with these issues and that is why posted again for a more helpfull comment!

Regards

OK… set ImgBurn to ‘Write’ mode, load the ISO you have, put a DVD-RAM disc in the drive, and press the large icon to burn.

[QUOTE=Maxmosh;2041934]Hi,

How I can format a DVD-RAM to UDF2.0 format?

I need to do this to be able to store pictures in DVD-RAM from my pc and play by my DVD recorder/playse.

other infor:

player/recorder: Panasonic (model DMR-EZ47V)
harware: Sony DVD-CD rewritable drive (DRX-S50U)
operating system: windows XP

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for. Some standalone DVD recorders that support DVD-RAM support only videos recorded on such media, and cannot read any other type of file on such media. And most DVD players which support JPEG photo reading can only read CD-Rs containing the JPEGs, and cannot read DVDs at all in this mode.

Hi,

[quote=Maxmosh;2041934]Hi,

How I can format a DVD-RAM to UDF2.0 format?[/quote]Either use Nero InCD or Panasonic’s DVD-RAM driver (Ask Iris at Toshiba.com for them), if you are running Windows XP. Windows Vista supports UDF on DVD-RAM out of the box, so there is no additional software needed.

Michael