Help update firmware drive

vbimport

I have the lite-On drive iHAS122 F Firmware EL06 and I would like to know if there is firmware update for it? I did not find it on liteon site

It is an OEM. There is to this model of the formal update no.
Very much LiteOn rarely spends firmware exe. for the version OEM.
Last well-known firmware for this model it is EL9E.

I have this drive with firmware EL90. I can’t seem to find EL9E; does anyone have it for posting?

If during flashing use firmware exe then power outages or error. Could I flash again using firmware.bin ?

Thank

I want to know if my model has update?lite-On drive iHAS122 F Firmware EL06

[QUOTE=jadburner;2783584]I have this drive with firmware EL90. I can’t seem to find EL9E; does anyone have it for posting?[/QUOTE]

Info on PW

[QUOTE=rainydiary;2783599]If during flashing use firmware exe then power outages or error. Could I flash again using firmware.bin ?

Thank[/QUOTE]

How in case of every update the disappearance of the electricity is very dangerous. Depending what moment stopped powering stayed in depends whether both what damage will arise in the drive and whether it will be possible to rescue him still. Recommended efficient UPS during the update.

[QUOTE=retrogamer15;2783604]I want to know if my model has update?lite-On drive iHAS122 F Firmware EL06[/QUOTE]

On today update only possible using the version firmware bin. and of program Utility Flash for PLDS v7. 2.0

So no. There is no known firmware update for this drive.

the drive lite-On iHAS122 F Firmware EL06 support write MDisc?

Search is your friend.

On site says iHAS122-14-EU but my drive is iHAS122 F Firmware EL06

Every model LiteOn iHAS 122 F \ 124 F \ 324 F with everyone firmware is supporting M-Disc DVD+R .

My drive does not support write mdisc? read mdisc no write?

He should support both the record and the reading without the problem.

For those maintaining firmware archives, I’ve posted firmware EL96 for this drive here.

this firmware is official? my firmware is EL06

Since it’s not posted anywhere that I can find on Lite-On’s site, it should not be considered official. It’s a courtesy dump of the firmware on my drive. Hopefully someone will verify that it’s valid dump.

[QUOTE=jadburner;2783690]Since it’s not posted anywhere that I can find on Lite-On’s site, it should not be considered official. It’s a courtesy dump of the firmware on my drive. Hopefully someone will verify that it’s valid dump.[/QUOTE]

It should be a valid dump.

my drive support 6x minimum speed for write for dvd, 6x is good speed?

[QUOTE=Albert;2783691]It should be a valid dump.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Albert.

[QUOTE=retrogamer15;2783692]my drive support 6x minimum speed for write for dvd, 6x is good speed?[/QUOTE]

The best writing speed sometimes depends on the media. Ideally, you should test several speeds to determine which is the best write speed. Generally, for 16x DVD media, 8x or 12x are good writing speeds. But again, results can vary depending on drive, media, etc.