HELP **task time keeps starting at 1 hr

vbimport

Hi ** Does Anybody Know Why Dvd Fab Would Keep Starting At At A 1 Hour Task Timeintead Of The Usual 35 Mins I Tried The New Version Same Problem*im Using 4.0.55 Is It A Bad Writer Or Rom?possibly ? I Reset Dmathanks Parrotluver

[QUOTE=parrot_luver;2105310] Hi ** Does Anybody Know Why Dvd Fab Would Keep Starting At At A 1 Hour Task Timeintead Of The Usual 35 Mins I Tried The New Version Same Problem*im Using 4.0.55 Is It A Bad Writer Or Rom?possibly ? I Reset Dmathanks Parrotluver[/QUOTE]

this is the 3rd thread you have started about this issue :rolleyes:
why don’t you just keep posting in the other thread that has replies
HERE >> http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/help-please-dvd-fab-gold4-big-problem-249787/

Maybe it’s the parrot who’s asking…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2105318]Maybe it’s the parrot who’s asking…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LMAO :bigsmile: good one my friend :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2105314]this is the 3rd thread you have started about this issue :rolleyes:
why don’t you just keep posting in the other thread that has replies
HERE >> http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/help-please-dvd-fab-gold4-big-problem-249787/[/QUOTE]

[B][/B] im sorry alan** IM A BEDRIDDEN DISABLED GUYdiabetes AND NOT GOOD AT UNDERSTANDING TAGGINGMY POSTS it appears this has gone back to pio againit could be a bad ide cable or chipseti just dont know:(but it sucks cause this is a hp 3800+w amd athx2 core/ 250 sata hard drive /2000 mghz 2 gigs of rampc 3200 but its obsolete ram and oh well thats what happens when you smoke around your p.c for yearslolbut ive burned about 2 million flicksso i guess i got my moneys worthi just dont want a system with vista*im a xp fan thanks alan

Name is Tim

[QUOTE=parrot_luver;2105366][B][/B IM A BEDRIDDEN DISABLED GUYdiabetes AND NOT GOOD AT UNDERSTANDING TAGGINGMY POSTS it appears this has gone back to pio again*it could be a bad ide cable or chipset**i just dont know[/QUOTE]

There is a link in my signature that allows you to lock your DMA.

Do you mean that it’s taking that long or that it starts at 1 hour then goes down ? If it goes down after it starts then it’s that when it first starts it is going slower and as it starts reading or burning it is going from the center of the disc which is slower than the outside and as it goes outward it speeds up because the outside of the disc is going faster and also the burner is speeding up, Just my thought on this if you are in the Direct Memory Acess mode, Hope I didn’t confuse you because I did myself :slight_smile: Not to sure of what you are trying to say in your posts

parrot_luver
sorry for not getting back to you, for some reason I just now got your notice and I will be sending you a PM(Privite Message) later today :cool:

BTW…you can call me Tim

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2106091]parrot_luver
sorry for not getting back to you, for some reason I just now got your notice and I will be sending you a PM(Privite Message) later today :cool:

BTW…you can call me Tim[/QUOTE]

It has been sent :wink: