Help Required

Hello,

I have tried to burn PC-Games on a DVD (Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix to be exact) and it is an ISO file.

But the problem is:

I burned it with Nero Burning Rom --> Record --> Burn Image --> Select ISO file --> Burn.

But now if I want to start the game, it says:

Invalid Game CD, Please Enter The Original CD.

I Downloaded it so i won’t have to pay the €50 (I live in Europe) so I would appreciate somebody’s help.

You can send me a Private Message in the forum, or you can send an e-mail to vrmichael@hotmail.com or ofcourse just post in this topic if it is allowed.

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,
Vinetio

I suggest you reacquaint yourself with our forum rules and buy the game.

From our rules:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws; [/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property; [/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][/ul]