HELP : PROBLEM with PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K12D

vbimport

wHO can share how i can solve this problem. when i format my laptop, my dvd player is PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K12D. cannot play dvd? error tell not have dvd decoder.

how i can solve this problem? help.:doh:

Install a mpeg2 codec or use VLC, mediaplayerclassic, PowerDVD or Windvd.

hello! please help me. I have pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k12d on laptop sony vaio. it don’t racognized any dvd disc. I don’t now what to do. please help me. my e-mail bershadskiy@bk.ru

[QUOTE=bmax;2442311]hello! please help me. I have pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k12d on laptop sony vaio. it don’t recognized any dvd disc. I don’t now what to do. please help me. my e-mail bershadskiy@bk.ru[/QUOTE]

My DVR-K12 didn’t work after I re-installed Windows Home Edition (Not the actual cd that came with my Vaio.)

I thought it had to do with a driver for the DVR-K12D. I searched numerous forums for this., but no luck.

My last step was to re-install Windows Home Edition again and guess what?!! :clap: it works again. I think that my problem the first time is that i took out the CD Installation too early. So if you happen to do this, make sure you leave the CD until your fresh new desktop comes out.

If you happen to re-install windows, make sure you back up all your important files, use a usb or external HD.

(Another possibility is that a virus on your computer has disabled your drive. My computer had some crazy ass virus that didn’t even let me use Task Manager and other important things. SO check that too.)

The last thing I want to say to every one looking for a drive for DVR-K12D is you wont’ find one.

:disagree:THERE IS NO DRIVER FOR PIONEER DVR-K12D:disagree:

{there is only a firmware update @

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-download.pl?mdl=PCGK15&upd_id=1461&os_id=7

Thanks.

edwin@psgfx.net