Help pls

vbimport

I had upgrade my firmware to vso2 it was fine, then i tried the new firmware vso4. it wont work now when I put back the vso2 firmware i wont flash even i flash it back to vsoj original firmware wont flash any help would be greatly appreciated thanx alot.

Is the vs04 firmware beta and whats the diffrence?

I really liked saying that for the subject. I’m going to say it again “Flashback”. It’s not beta and you can Flashback. It’s not Deja Vu you are just having a Flashback! I think you forgot to type a 0 (zero) when you tried to reflash your drive. Try it again with vs02 not vso2. It should work. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

NTMD8TR, to flash back you need to use MTKFLASH and the corresponding BIN file. You can only flash ‘forward’ using the official firmwares.

More info here

Oh, and make sure there is no disk in the drive while flashing or it won’t work.

I just assumed that he had used MTKFlash to flash to VS02 in the first place. I haven’t seen the official .exe to flash to VS02 or VS04 yet. That they are avilable as .exe’s is news to me. Anyway remember to type a zero instead of an o when you type the xxxx.bin number using MTKFlash. Good luck! :cool:

You’re right about the MTKFLASH assumption, there is no VS02.EXE. His problem is more likely to be a typo or a disk in the drive.

Also, if I remember correctly once you use MTKFLASH you must reboot again, you cannot use the program twice in a row.

Also, if I remember correctly once you use MTKFLASH you must reboot again, you cannot use the program twice in a row.

I have used mtkflash for extracting the bin file (current firmware), after which I use mtkflash to flash the new firmware. I did not reboot in between. This amounts to using the program twice in a row. Never faced any problem…

Tnx guys i got it working now i just forgot to type . BIN at the end hehe:cool: