Help please

vbimport

Hello i orded Pioneer 116 when i uby the game will i need to open the Pioneer 116 case and put it or do i put it behind the Pioneer and what kinda of screws do i need for pioneer 116

What brand & model computer do you currently have…?

I have microsoft Windows Xp you mean by that

No, I mean do you have a Dell, an HP, a Compaq, a Packard Bell, or any other big brand-name computer? You can usually tell who made it by looking on the front of the computer.

Tiny

This is a pretty good guide on how to install a dvd drive in your pc, with pictures:

Looks hard wii i need to do that kinda of stuff for Pioneer 116 its hard :frowning:

[QUOTE=criminal;2142675]Hello i orded Pioneer 116 when i uby the game will i need to open the Pioneer 116 case and put it or do i put it behind the Pioneer and what kinda of screws do i need for pioneer 116[/QUOTE]

i do not understand what you are wanting to do?

so you ordered a pioneer 116… ok

when you buy the game … what game?

open the pioneer case and put it in… why open the drive case?

put it behind the pioneer… put what behind the pioneer?

criminal got some help in the chatroom earlier Troy. We sent him some links showing how to put in his new drive.

kewl, hope its working good. :slight_smile:

Heya Troy My pionerr 116 is goin to come on Monday and i ment to burn a game do i need to put the disk in the pioneer 116 then burn it on imgburn

maybe so some reading in our copy protection forum http://club.cdfreaks.com/f80/