Help please

vbimport

Hello !!!
my friend from canada just send my some music on a dvd by mail and i just cant read it here in australia on my computer, it shows nothin on the window … please help THANK YOU !!!:slight_smile:

Welcome to CDF’s:

Are they MP3’s? FLAC? WAV? What is the format of the files on the DVD disc? or did your friend say?

Download the free trial version of ISOBuster and see if that program can find the files on the dvd. If so, you should be able to extract them to the hard drive.

They are MP3, i tried isobuster, it worked it can see the files but i cant copy them on my hard drive i have to by the whole program :s
is there another way guys ?!
Thank you so much for your help

you might try a program called 7zip
http://www.7-zip.org/

hehe sorry but 7zip tells me an error “device not ready” it cant open my d: … hehe were getting there mates … please continue to give me advice :slight_smile:

I’d say need to buy isobuster or find a free replacement.

Tell you friend to use better media next time!

[quote=CanAussie;2083653]Hello !!!
my friend from canada just send my some music on a dvd by mail and i just cant read it here in australia on my computer, it shows nothin on the window … please help THANK YOU !!!:)[/quote]
have you tried windows media player

why not try clonecd from slysoft I think they give a 21 day trial. It could work doesn’t hurt to try.

If you have autoplay turned on, I suppose you have tried just opening the folder to view the files & drag them to your hard drive or double left clicking or right clicking on the drive icon in My Computer, choosing open & dragging the files to your drive, then tried playing them with VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic?

EDIT: never mind, I reread your first post.

By doing a Google search on “cd recovery software” I’ve found a few free programs you might use to extract your music files.
This one seems promising:

http://www.oemailrecovery.com/cd_recovery.html

I’m trying it now.