Help please DVDS

vbimport

Hello Could so one please help with this problem i have,

First off if this been asked before im sorry to repeat it

Right im trying to Back up a boxset from China which i bought but i get errors all the time

Usin Latest version of Clone DVD 2 and any dvd

Is there any better software out there or different setting i could use to help it work

and all so only one drive will reconisit in it drive the writers dont even know there a disc in

Thanks for any help

DVDFabHDDecrypter

Box set from China is likely to have no protections.

You can do a strait disk copy or even a copy and paste

No need for ripping/decoding software

[QUOTE=Mad_person;2022928]Hello Could so one please help with this problem i have,

Right im trying to Back up a boxset from China which i bought but i get errors all the time

Is there any better software out there or different setting i could use to help it work

and all so only one drive will reconisit in it drive the writers dont even know there a disc in

Thanks for any help[/QUOTE]

Does it play in standalone without problems? Sounds like you have a bad batch of media you bought. What is the version your using just saying latest doesn’t tell us much and also what does the error message say?? What is the dvd media you bought?? If the writer can’t see it makes it sound like a bad media was used to make it. Drives espically burner can be picky if the media isn’t properly made. What is the drive that will read it??

Yes Plays Great on Standalone Player no problems at all

The Media i broght is not the problem, its Verbatim’s 16x DVD -R but does even get to that strage of writing to disc

Clone DVD version 2.5.1.9

Any DVD version 6.4.0.0

Error Massage was : PS 10 VOBU 4 2243009 95 Clone 6 TCE

Drive that will read it is a JLMS XJ-HD166S : Dvd Rom

Writer that wont Pioneer PVR-1.15D

Thank will try that see if it makes any different then

[QUOTE=Mad_person;2022928]Hello Could so one please help with this problem i have,

Right im trying to Back up a [B][B]boxset from China[/B][/B] which i bought but i get errors all the time

Thanks for any help[/QUOTE]

DVDs from china are pirated copies that are produced with specific errors…

Thanks mate works great manage to back up them all thanks again

My friend

[QUOTE=Mad_person;2026247]Thanks mate works great manage to back up them all thanks again

My friend[/QUOTE]
Thank Fengtao by purchasing the product. :slight_smile: