Help please, Dh-16A1S

vbimport

Hello everyone,
I tried to use the flash and utility tool to change the firmware on my drive and now my drive does not recongize any disks, it opens and shows a disk in it, but will not open it or play them. I am not experienced in fixing these issues, if someone could walk me through to get this to previous state, that would be great,

Tried system restore and used the back up eerom file and did not work, i also put back to previous Model in the upgrade tab on the utility tool, and this did not work,pleeaaseee helpp me out…i should have not messed with it…thanks ahead of time

[quote=clayh1031;2009143]Hello everyone,
I tried to use the flash and utility tool to change the firmware on my drive and now my drive does not recongize any disks, it opens and shows a disk in it, but will not open it or play them. I am not experienced in fixing these issues, if someone could walk me through to get this to previous state, that would be great,

Tried system restore and used the back up eerom file and did not work, i also put back to previous Model in the upgrade tab on the utility tool, and this did not work,pleeaaseee helpp me out…i should have not messed with it…thanks ahead of time[/quote]

All Set now , i figured it out, wrote with flash of my backup and it fixed it…thanks …

You’ll get the hang of it. It’s really hard to kill a Lite-On. :wink:

Welcome to the Forum!