Help on websites

vbimport

Does anyone know a way to promote websites (Freely). I have had my site online at http://www.dbzsource.does.it/ and i need a way to get known out there. Any help is appeciated. Thanks

Have you tried making banners and sending them to random sites about what your site is about?..
Or Maybe try sending emails to friends and ask them to send them on (sounds like chain emails …dont try it actually). :slight_smile:

you can add your site to the individual search engines.
There are also some services that can do that for you. These sites usually offer a number of search engines to be added for free, a larger number by paying (don’t really trust that, but that is just my feeling).

I believe www.addme.com is one of them.

If you want to promote your site, why not use a bot to collect e-mail addresses from The Net. Then you can mass mail the URL to them. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by RangerDulann
If you want to promote your site, why not use a bot to collect e-mail addresses from The Net. Then you can mass mail the URL to them. :slight_smile:

I rally hate that.
If I catch anyone doing that here…no need to say more I think.

Even when it was intended as a joke (judging by the smiley), this is something I feel very strongly about…

The Site is about Dragon Ball Z and how do i get a bot???