Help on playing back-uped game

Hi i recently post in a forum these two posts:

Hi,

I have brought a game today ‘Wolves Club Manager’ and i scaned it for protections and it has safedisc 2.9 protection on, i then when through alcohol 120% the newest one (1.4.7 (1005)) and selected the safedisc 2 datatype and then made an image then burnt it onto cd, i went to install off it and it installed fine, but then we i come to accually loading the game it crashes. I comes up with the picture of a football and then crashes, do i try it with the original and it works, what have i done wrong???

Thanks,

Pete.

–Edit–
Oh yeah and my burner is ‘LG GCE-8320B’

and

No still hasn’t worked with the safedisc datatype on, i’ll explain the situation:

My bro has brought a game and he wants to back it up, so i make a back up with safedisc 2 and now safedisc datatypes, so i try it on my bro’s computer which only has a cd-rom and it comes up with the like ‘spash picture’ (i think they call it, then it is ment to load the game), and the thinks about it 4 a while then says that its proformed and illegal op. so i try it on my computer (in the CD-rom) and it works occasionally when i take it out and put it back in. Why is it?? or is there another way round it like being able to run the image off his computer?

Hope this all makes sense,

Any help would be grateful,

Thanks,

Pete.

Can anyone on here help me,

Thanks,

Pete.

What speed did you use and type of burner you have

Its ok now i have solved it, i needed to put on the bad sectors emulation on cos my burner isn’t capable of doing the safedisc 2.9 properly. :wink:

Pete.