I have searched the forums for any answers to my problem but havent been able to find anything. However, I would assume this maybe something common that a newbie encounters.
My problem is when playing a DVD movie in my DVD-drive, I am not getting any audio. I can watch the movie but have no sound. Now, to help with any advice, I will let you know that:
- I don’t have mute on
- I am using Windows Xp pro
- I have WMP 10
- I have NERO Showtime also
- I installed the player that laucnhed on inserting the DVD and even that didn’t play sound.
- I don’t get sound in either WMP or Showtime.
- I can play movie files fine, audio CD’s fine, sounds fine etc. etc.
Can anyone help? Is this common?