Help networking xbox (I am not a noob)

Heya. I’ve been networking my xbox and pc for ages with no problems for over 2 years now. But i’ve been neglecting my xbox and not playing it much recently, so I go to upload something new i’ve downloaded to it … and … suddenly it’s decided it doesn’t want to connect anymore. I’ve been on a LAN for a while now, so I had to change the settings back.

Me: 192.168.0.1 (tryed different combinations of .3 .4 or .5, no result)
Xbox: 192.168.0.2 (again tryed different combionations)
Gateway: 255.255.255.0
Port: 21

At first I was using an old client of CORE ftp lite, this connected, but wouldn’t show any of the folders.
So I then tryed Smart FTP. This goes one better, it shows the folders, but not their content.

Anyone shed some light on this?

Chears :bigsmile:

The only FTP client that I have had 100% success with on the XBOX is FlashFXP. Tried a bunch of others and got all sorts of crazy errors. So you might want to give it a try. Also, look into passive mode (on or off) and see which works for you. I assume you got the userid and password down if you have gotten this far with it.

The only FTP client that I have had 100% success with on the XBOX is FlashFXP. Tried a bunch of others and got all sorts of crazy errors. So you might want to give it a try. Also, look into passive mode (on or off) and see which works for you. I assume you got the userid and password down if you have gotten this far with it.

Hes right.

Also experiment with selecting/unselecting “Sending NOOP during transfer” in the toggles menu. That solved my problems when i was still networking with my router.