Help! Nerovison Sound Problems

Hello!

First off, I want to say that CD freaks is a great site:iagree: I have found LOTS of answers here! Anyway, on to bussness

Here is the scoop:

I have nero 7 ultra edition and Nero Vision.

When ever I add audio to it (Like a mp3, wma, wav, ac3 ect) It crackles and snaps! Playing the files with WMP produces no such crackles, and I am a little tired of it! The crackles happen at the editing process and the exporting process. Even when I burn it a CD as a VCD, it still crackles and pops on my DVD player! Right now, I have steeped back to windows movie maker for audio.

Any help?

Thanks!

Chris Lavoie

(P.S. I am very open to any free alternatives that are just as easy…)

I’ve been having the same problems for no reason that I can fathom. The audio crackles no matter what codecs I use (although I admit to not being brave enough to tinker with them too much, since I could nuke something important), and it’s really frustrating me. One thing I should note is that I’ve got a clip in my movie that has its own embedded audio, and that clip works fine with no crackle – the crackle only begins when the audio and video clips are separate.

Additionally, the program immediately shuts down whenever I hit the ‘Export Movie’ button, although I’ve found a roundabout way to circumvent the usual export process. Still, I’d like to know what can be done about it, because I don’t always have an extra half hour to spend sneaking around that particular issue.

In case of audio, I suggest to use BURRRN, cdburnerxp or other tools instead of Nero.
Don’t forget to burn at max 16x!

Well, I get the export process to work, it’s not a burning or exporting issue, it has problems while I am editing the video! I don’t get what the problem is, but untill I can get it fixed, Windows Moive Maker ALL All the way!

(P.S. This is an old post!)