Help needed

vbimport

11:30AM edt
Hi All, As I’m still reading the "blogs’ here may I include my 2cents please: Got IM2 & started rip @ 11am yesterday using AnyDVD 6__90; it got to 99% (after almost 2 HOURS) STOPPED–i CLICKEED on it and POOF in went into ABORT mode and ALL the files vanished. tried again-same damn result (it gets better…) now it’s like 5PM & I’m steaming. YES, I tried Fabdvd 1st to NO AVAIL. Ahh lite goes on–i finally find a ver6700 of anyDVD–load it into my flashdrive–install on my Laptop (only 1GB RAM, 2.00Mhg but it’s worked welll for 4 years).
ANY D installs well & begins to rip UM2- I end up w/ a 6.68GB dir–ok it’s like 12AM NOW–I start Fab7.0 & burn the DVD, NOT ONE–BUT 2 !!! Why shouldn’t I…It’s ALWAYS WORKED B-4. Lol. I awake @ 4am, pop into my samsungBD player and-beauifull colors—OPENING THEME–THEN…NO damn AUDIO !!! Both DVDs r coasters !!
***My question (besides the obvious what the hell ? is…HOW TO DO DELETE ANY & ALL evidence of anyDVD having been on my desktop ?? Everytime I try to install the demo 6700vwer–I get :“your trial is over.”
When i installed the ver6700 OVER my previous “owned” version 6990–it didn;t recognize it. I installed (as always) any new programs while DISconnected from the net to avoid ‘crosstalk.’
I’ve lost too much sleep over this. . .your help is MOST APPRECIATED and needed. FYI: My desktop is an HP Media center w/8GB RAM & the dreaded Vista-64 OS. Hope that info helps in a work-around thanks again my new friends.

p.s. 11:50am EDT: I forgot to add: I did NOT wait the 30min as suggested here for DVDFab to work. 2) that after the initial any-d6700 rip I proofed the video files -they all contained the movie’s AUDIO ! i USED Fab to burn and NOTHING but the director’s cut audio was present !! I explicidly checked ALL AUDIO settings so as not to miss a trick. I got AUDIO in the intro–the music on the setup screen–nothing once the movie started (on the 2 DVDs) and only, not to be redundant, the director’s comments. Is the BD version of IM2 this difficult as well ???
Thanks for your help folks ( I won;t just say guys 'cause I’m sure there must be a few female hobbiests here).
please excuse my lousey spelling, I’ve been working on plugging leaks from the constant monsoonal rains we’re having and i can’t spell anyway. :slight_smile: Ciao, Don

@dont811

HOW TO DO DELETE ANY & ALL evidence of any??? having been on my desktop ?? Everytime I try to install the demo 6700vwer–I get :“your trial is over.”

Buy the program

We can not help you on cheating out the guy’s and gal’s that worked hard on making the program work.

[QUOTE=dont811;2547183]***My question (besides the obvious what the hell ? is…HOW TO DO DELETE ANY & ALL evidence of anyDVD having been on my desktop ?? Everytime I try to install the demo 6700vwer–I get :“your trial is over.”
[/QUOTE]

Sorry but software piracy is not to be discussed here. :cop:

DVDFab will be updated to cope with ‘Iron Man 2’ so your options are either to wait for this (which usually isn’t long) or purchase the full version AnyDVD.

Thread closed.

[B]Wombler[/B]