I've tried everything, but that damn cow isn't working properly. Every time I try to flush/fetch work I get the error "Handshake failed" which I think is because my name/password is incorrect. To connect to the network I'm on I use a password and a username, which I also use to connect to the distibute.net server. The problem is that this username/password is incorrect(at least I think so).
These are the settings I now use:
distributed.net client configuration: Keyserver<->client connectivity options
1) Network Timeout (seconds) ==> 60 (default)
2) Automatically select a distributed.net keyserver? ==> no
3) Keyserver hostname ==> *********
4) Keyserver port ==> 80
5) Keyserver is a personal proxy on a protected LAN? ==> yes
6) Firewall/proxy protocol ==> none/transparent/mapped
7) Use HTTP encapsulation even if not using an HTTP proxy? ==> no
8) Always use UUEncoding? ==> no
9) Modem detection options ==> Normal mode
0) Return to Buffer and Buffer Update Options
When I set 6) to HTTP proxy I get the same error. The keyserver hostname is the same as my firewall/proxy addres (eg 123.456.7.890). Is this correct?
Btw: I've got a pass and have allready joined the CD Freaks team, but I did this at home.