Help needed with dvd2one

vbimport

hello,
am new to this , but have tried to make a copy of some dvd,s but failing am using(or trying)dvd20ne, i rip the dvd with dvddecrpter then try to use dvd2onev1.2. when i go thro all the screens, and get to the point of compressing it down, it stopssaying probelm withdvd2one exe the programwill now close , i get the same message when i try to use dvd95 copy, am using xp pro ahtlon 2200 512 ddr,can anyone point me in rite direction with tips etc.
cheers iannn.

Wecome to the forum.

I have moved this to the DVD2ONE forum.

Upgrade to latest version of Dvd2one (1.1.3), as 1.1.2 had a few probs.

If you still have problems, try using DVD Decypter v.3.1.4, as the newer versions had some issues too.

Originally posted by iannn
1 : i rip the dvd with dvddecrpter
2 : dvd2onev1.2. when i go thro all the screens, and get to the point of compressing it down, it stopssaying probelm withdvd2one exe the programwill now close
3 : i get the same message when i try to use dvd95 copy, am using xp pro ahtlon 2200 512 ddr,can anyone point me in rite direction with tips etc.

1 : Which version of DVDDecrypter ?
2 : Version 1.2 Isn’t even released so I assume you mean 1.1.2
3 : Never used dvd95copy myself so I can’t speak for that.

A few additional questions then :
1 :Are you using the demo version of dvd2one ?
2 :Are you using the full version which you had to buy ? From the way you express yourself I doubt it but this is just me speculating (I know of the cracked exe’s floating on the web so post your username and let erwin verify you’re an actual customer , and then we’ll help you)
3 : You say you have same prob with dvd95copy right ? Do you have enough space on your hdd left ?

And Phil as for the DVD Decrypter 3.1.5/6.0 released they don’t have any issues accroding to me , the only issues I have experienced yet is media based issues.

Originally posted by DVDCopyBoy
[B]

And Phil as for the DVD Decrypter 3.1.5/6.0 released they don’t have any issues accroding to me , the only issues I have experienced yet is media based issues. [/B]

You obviously haven’t done enough homework then m8.

Erwin has recommended going back to V.3.14, because of problems in tha last 2 releases. See here :

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69239

or see below :

Originally posted by evdberg
[B]As already discussed in other threads, the problem is DVD Decrypter. Please use V3.1.4.0 and make sure you use file mode.

Erwin [/B]