Help Needed! probs with Plextor 48/24/48

vbimport

hi all,
i just bought a new PlexWriter 48/24/48 CD-RW and i was thrilled about it because i thought “hey, now i have a good burner who has OverBurning and i can fit my 715MB movies into 1 800MB cd…”

i tried to do so, and the all process looking good but when i open the movie from the cd, its pixels all messed-up it’s blurry and smoothy and you can’t see anything (the sound is good thoug…)

what am i doing wrong?!?!?!

PLZ HELP!
:bow:

Is this a VCD or SVCD that you are creating? What is the source material? What media are you using and what software are you using?

Originally posted by Dyer
[B]hi all,
i just bought a new PlexWriter 48/24/48 CD-RW and i was thrilled about it because i thought “hey, now i have a good burner who has OverBurning and i can fit my 715MB movies into 1 800MB cd…”

i tried to do so, and the all process looking good but when i open the movie from the cd, its pixels all messed-up it’s blurry and smoothy and you can’t see anything (the sound is good thoug…)

what am i doing wrong?!?!?!

PLZ HELP!
:bow: [/B]

it’s not a VCD, i burned the file as *.avi and i tried to open it with RealONE ,Windows Media Player 9 and BSplayer.

it has done the same with each program - smooth blurry light color picture…

any ideas what can i do to resolve this @!#$%@!???

Can you fully over burn with your Plextor? I Just read a review:
Cannot fully overburn to 99 minutes (max is 94:56 minutes) I plan to purchace the external Sexy Plexy in a few daze. I hope your issue is resolved. I use DVD2SVCD without a hitch.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/document.php3?Doc=97&Page=11