Help needed plex 24/10/40

vbimport

I have a problem i can't copy magix mp3 maker someone help me

More info.

Also read the sticky threads in my signature by FutureProof since they can help you a lot.

It will burn but it can’t read the whole cd writing no problem reading subchannel secret audio tracks (subchdata. enabled please help(

I have no idea what you’re trying to say :confused:

We need info like:

-Your system (writer, OS, etc)
-CloneCD version
-Kind of disc (protection??)
-Any other info that could be important

Try using the latest CloneCD version 4 beta 14 (www.elby.org) with the Game Profile. That works pretty good in most cases. Report back!

Originally posted by CopyQuest
It will burn but it can’t read the whole cd writing no problem reading subchannel secret audio tracks (subchdata. enabled please help(

Try to abort the read if it hangs at the end. When asked, do NOT delete the partial image file. Burn the partial image. Ignore all warnings.

I used Clony XXL 2.0.0.3a to scan the copy protection there was no protection.Seacrching for def sec.He found 5 defect sectors and gave me this.
Subchannel data audio off
subschannel data data off
intelligent sector scanner on
fast errorskip on

I read the CD With CloneCD 4 Beta 14 in my plex and in my Pioneer but both don’t did the job at the and it hangs Please help.
(There is a circle at the end of the cd about 3mm)
(the game profile also did nothing)

My system:::::
AMD athlon XP 1800+
MSI K7T266Pro2
60 GB IBM deskstar
Pioneer DVD
Plextor 24\10\40

My Plex Can’t copy this magix cd (Mp3 maker gold)
I used Clony XXL 2.0.0.3a to scan the copy protection there was no protection.Seacrching for def sec.He found 5 defect sectors and gave me this.
Subchannel data audio off
subschannel data data off
intelligent sector scanner on
fast errorskip on

I read the CD With CloneCD 4 Beta 14 in my plex and in my Pioneer but both don’t did the job at the end it hangs Please help.
(There is a circle at the end of the cd about 3mm)
(the game profile also did nothing)

My system:::::
AMD athlon XP 1800+
MSI K7T266Pro2
60 GB IBM deskstar
Pioneer DVD
Plextor 24\10\40

Have you resolved the XP issues outlined in the Down & Dirty Sticky Post?

Merged two threads.