Help Needed for DVD-RAM Matsushita LF-D200/LF-D291

Greetings

I have DVD-RAM Drives LF-D200/LF-D291. We have the software which is available from manufacturer but it works with all windows OS except Windows2003. The software provides us the following features

1. Formatting the drives with UDF2.0 format

2. Making the drives available as Disk Drives instead of CDRom.

3. Our inhouse developed application writes Data onto the DVD-RAM Cartridges without using any third party burner software.

Now due to some technical reasons I have to use the drives with Windows2003 but I cannot use any of the above features with Windows2003.

I will be highly greatful if anyone can suggest some workaround or mention any software which fullfil my requirements.

Regards

Mani

Do you still have that software. I have some manufacturer’s software to burn new ROM flash to the drive but have never gotten it to work on my LF-D291 drive. I have the A150 firmware but sit with the A127 wanting to upgrade for the new media.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=mani1;1618968]Greetings

I have DVD-RAM Drives LF-D200/LF-D291. We have the software which is available from manufacturer but it works with all windows OS except Windows2003. The software provides us the following features

1. Formatting the drives with UDF2.0 format

2. Making the drives available as Disk Drives instead of CDRom.

3. Our inhouse developed application writes Data onto the DVD-RAM Cartridges without using any third party burner software.

[B][B]Now due to some technical reasons I have to use the drives with Windows2003 but I cannot use any of the above features with Windows2003.[/B][/B]

I will be highly greatful if anyone can suggest some workaround or mention any software which fullfil my requirements.

Regards

Mani[/QUOTE]

I doubt it!

Even in server2003 there is a compatibility mode for ANY program!

PS. regarding 1), you cannot format DRIVES. :wink: