Help me!

vbimport

Okay I am good at My mac Computer and I am Good at my burning I am in the Newbies because most people viewing this forum. Now I Used A CD-RW With 700MB To Burn About 30 Songs And I Put The CD in The Car CD PLayer And in My 60 Dollar CD Player And in The Car Player It Said Error And in The CD Player It Didn’t Work Either. So i tried Burning it Again And Again And it Didn’t Work I Even Tried Burning It Onto A New CD Either Way IT Said Error What Is Wrong?

Welcome to CD Freaks :slight_smile:

If you burned 30 songs then they must be in a compressed format; for example .mp3.

Are either of your players supposed to be able to recognise and play mp3s?

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2186559]Welcome to CD Freaks :slight_smile:

If you burned 30 songs then they must be in a compressed format; for example .mp3.

Are either of your players supposed to be able to recognise and play mp3s?[/QUOTE]

you mean my car cd player doesn’t play the format the songs may be?

You need to find out what type of player your car has, and what formats are supported by it. Then, make sure you use a good quality of CD.

[QUOTE=macscanfly;2186570]you mean my car cd player doesn’t play the format the songs may be?[/QUOTE]

Hi macscanfly,

I guess they can fly, but just can’t burn cd for your car, eh?
Just kidding…

Seriously, take a look through this thread…I think it’ll help you out

How to burn MP3 on DVD to play it in CD player?

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2186589]You need to find out what type of player your car has, and what formats are supported by it. Then, make sure you use a good quality of CD.[/QUOTE]

forget it i spent 4 hours trying to get this to work and its not worth it i will just buy the songs in the store thanks anyways :iagree: