downloaded some files i need to burn on to cd so they work,

but how

they list like this

IMAGECloneCD HF.ccd
IMAGECloneCD HF.cue
IMAGECloneCD HF.img
IMAGECloneCD HF.sub

what do i use or do

Going to take a big leap of faith here and assume these are leagally downloaded files.

The program to use is mentioned in the file names…CloneCD…that is the program you should use to burn the image onto CD.

However, if this pertains illegally downloaded files, I must direct you to the rules and say that this is highly illegal on this forum, consequences then are obvious…

you can use clone cd or alcohol 120%. but like the guy before me said those are probably not legal files. a quick internet search will find out though.

Ok, please wait. Your search request

IMAGECloneCD HF

has been enqueued and is due in 153 seconds.

Jigle will broadcast your query to the 59 ed2k servers it currently knows, their replies will be stored for the next three hours to let you and others search and browse through them. Please note that the quality of communication with the ed2k network suffers when this site gets too busy.

You will be transferred back to your previous Jigle search in 168 seconds, it will include any new replies that were received until then. Also note that there can be incoming replies for your query even after that time has passed, so reloading the results page at a later time could give you more results.

and the results are:

Relevance: 100% - Availability: 4 - Size: 79 Byte

IMAGECloneCD HF
Rating: 3.01 Type: (img) Size: 602.63M

pretty damn low to be an illegal file of any popular program. you are lucky. no results were found on the winmx network either.