Help me with Counter Strike!

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me with good counter strike tactics ?

I sucks @ CS - get nothing more than 1:1 frag :Z

Any CS pros in here ?

Some ppl rule the map with 60:3 frags !!

I am a sitting duck (free frag) from them ?

Plz save me !!!

Its a request :bigsmile:

I dont camp, I use AK (t) & Colt (CT), Mouse sensitivity : 2, 640X480 - OpenGL.

Bye.

Tip 1

Tip 2

Tip 3

Tip 4

Waaaaa! Increase your resolution, use headphones, and pay close attention to what you can hear. Oh yeah, and watch out for Nomad :smiley:

Dont forget to pump up the gamma and have broadband :frowning:

Hi,

Thanks for the input.

How can i practice & which map is good for practice.

I play with POD bots on de_aztec to increase my aim sigh

Playing with bots can help sharpen my skill ?

Well, I dont need a broadband - bcoz I play on LAN (WAN rather).

We have a dedicated server & around 16 to 22 people are logged in during evening :slight_smile: great speed & few lags :slight_smile:

Smoke bombs are banned - bcoz they really start lagging the server.

There are few players who always rule the map - gets a little annoying - bcoz i happen to die in the 1st minute of the game :frowning:

Bye.

@ Mr. Belvedere

How long did you practice with bots - till you started getting serious frags ?

Just want to know whether I am no the right path - bcoz last time I played with bots (got 30:7 frag) I really started to suck when I later went to play on LAN got 0(killed):7(died) frag !!!

Is it normal ? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

very important is to now your way on the maps, learn the maps well and your performance will get better too. because you now know from wich possision the enemy might attack you.

frag scores dont always reflect the person’s skill.
if you play against rookies your score will be much higher then when you playing against a well orderd clan that plays as a team.

only way to get better is to play just as much as you can

Originally posted by pps111
[B]@ Mr. Belvedere

How long did you practice with bots - till you started getting serious frags ?

Just want to know whether I am no the right path - bcoz last time I played with bots (got 30:7 frag) I really started to suck when I later went to play on LAN got 0(killed):7(died) frag !!!

Is it normal ? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: [/B]

i’m not a die hard counter striker ,but very good at using google :slight_smile:

nevertheless, all bots have their flaws and are predictable. Humans aren’t… especially die hard counter strikers with lot of team spirit.

I recommend joining a friendly newbie team and play some friendly competitions against teams who are just slightly better than your team. It will take a LOT of practice to get better.

remember , counter strike is a TEAM game… not 20 John Rambo’s that must kill kill kill and kill everything that moves…

did you know if you push esc while typing in this box, your post disappears? i was on paragraph 3.

sigh the best advice is to be patient. just as in real life - pseudo bravery gets you killed.

learn to function in the game as an individual, perhaps in smaller lan parties, before you go into larger games. otherwise, experienced players will kill you as they please. mercilessly. because thats how most CSers are.

the last time i played CS i end up getting a message from a enemy player attempting to say to him team only, which he foolishly buggers up and broadcasts to all
“it doesn’t work!!!, its not auto aiming at his head when i target!!!”

So that was my final indication that CS went down the tube
:frowning:

THat’s why i only play on punkbuster enabled servers. They get rid of 99% of that fucking bots.

I used to be major CS.
anywhere from 4 - 8 hours a day (ahhh those school days)…but cheating got worse and worse.

clan matches are the ultimate.
Best score, 94:3 in a clan war.

/me takes a bow.

@ Huzzy

I used to be major CS.
anywhere from 4 - 8 hours a day (ahhh those school days)…but cheating got worse and worse.

clan matches are the ultimate.
Best score, 94:3 in a clan war.

wouldnt it be nice if you can help me

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

practice is the key

and having no life for a few months

Originally posted by ckin2001
and having no life for a few months

12 months in my case :wink:

Here’s my experience from being a member of clan [WAG] and [GOD]. Start out on balanced maps like de_dust, cs_italy, or de_aztec. Use standard pistol or deagle, and for main use mp5 (low on cas) or light rifle (ak or m4). Standard strategy you can probably get from people above. When game starts MOVE, don’t stay behind or rush in blindly, but move with your teammates or get them to move with you. As you get better start putting flash, vest armour, and grenade into your arsenal. Before then, if you suck, then you drain your cash and you probably die before you actualy make good use of them. Some people are really nervous in the game, especially when everyone has died excpet you and some other guy, so a lot of pressure, I solved this lil problem by practicing playing the game while listening to music, hence no sound, using only visual, this is a good way to get used to moving a lot and looking everywhere. Try it. Also, make sure you are really in a high state of energy when playing, like with a few cups of coffee.

That’s bout it,
Hope this helps

Tip 1:
If you see an enemy far away using a rifle or sniper the jump around and run in different directions while shooting @him.

Tip 2:
If you see an enemy close to you i reccomend you duck and shoot because he can not get most of your body.

Tip 3: ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!

Can you answer my question [U]here[/U]