Help me put a desktop computer together! please!

Hello all,

My name is Teejay, and I have a detrimental decision to make in the next couple of days pertaining to a computer. I am beginning to build a website, and i know how to build them.. but thats not the question. But my laptop just isn't enough.. So, i need to purchase a desktop. but i want to use this desktop for much more than just website development. 

I need to be able to run games, large games like world of warcraft and a steam client and who knows what else. along with that i want to be able to run a graphics program and many adobe programs and have 2 or 3 of those running at a time without lag or page errors. 

So, i am looking into a cheaper way by going "bare-bones" on a desktop. alas, i put the stuff from their drop down menus and do not know what they hell everything is.. i have no idea if a dual core processor is better than a quad dual processor. i dont know what GHz i need i dont know nothin! lol

So, here i am asking all of you to help me out. I have a budget. not sure what it is yet but im looking at maybe $600. if i could get a list of the things that would be best for what im looking for or maybe one step better than what i need, that would be great! please help ASAP though!

Thank you so much =]

-Teejay

At ncixus.com

//Danne

Teejay, what country are you in?

For you, I think a quad core would be better. Are you going to be reusing any old components; Monitor? OS?

No im not going to be re using anything old… i have nothing old to use! haha. just a mouse and keyboard. but yeah.

I need everything for the computer though… the motherboard cd burner… fans… hard drive… everything you can think of.

I guess i could add on stuff later and just the the big eccential stuff right now. meaning the more expensive. and what not.

I’ve been to sites where you put a computer together… but i have no idea what good for what i want. and i started to look for just the parts from anywhere that are the cheapest parts of the best tthing that i need. if that makes any sense? lol

basically i want to get the best deal i can with what im getting.

And would a Shuttle be something i might want to look into? or an amd intel or intel i7… i have no idea all i know is that the i7 is reaaallly expensive

Shuttle barebones are expensive and you don’t want it for playing games.
//Danne

Hello Dear

You want a computer who is so friendly for your all work, like big games, programme, and many more, its better solution is go online website check its rates, and mention your requirement in query form and ask them about prize
you will get accurate solution which you required.

Teejay, did you get your new PC? If not, we still need to know what country your in to pick items from a store that will ship to you. Also a budget is important.