Help me: problem with program and playing vts files

vbimport

Hi. Ive got a program i need to put on my computer. The files it needs to run the program r vts and my computer doesnt reconise them. How do i get it on my computer hellp me:sad:

Do you mean they are dvd files? Dvd files are named VTS_01_1.VOB, VTS_01_2.VOB, and so forth.

If you are using the XP operating system, you may have noticed that it doesn’t come with a dvd decoder built in, and therefore will not play dvds natively. You are required to use third party software. You can download a free media player called VLC for this.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Of course I could be way off base on my guess here. If so, we need more information on what you mean by vts.

[quote=acme carridge;2021413]Hi. Ive got a program i need to put on my computer. The files it needs to run the program r vts and my computer doesnt reconise them. How do i get it on my computer hellp me:sad:[/quote] Its a program which i am trying to put on my puter through one of them memory stick things. The program help do land profiles etc. The resource files are all vts files and my puter won’t open them. I am using windows vista:rolleyes: and it doesnt recognise vts. I need 2 get it on my computer for business reasons and th safety of me crew. I need 2 no wat i can do or get to do this. P.s. I need 2 download the resource files before i can do the rest of th program.

If you have a program that uses VTS files, then your program will use the VTS files and not Windows. You do not need to worry if Windows can recognize the files or not. Just install the program (probably an EXE) and then run the special program that knows how to open VTS files. This is very common with applications (to have a special file extension (like VTS)).