Help me post a pic of 64x tdk writing!

ok i’m a newbie…just need help to post a couple of interesting pic’s !!!
thnx in advance…

Get a website where you can host the pictures. Use the [ img] [/ img] tags to refer to the pictures in your post.

Originally posted by smartburn
ok i’m a newbie…just need help to post a couple of interesting pic’s !!!
thnx in advance…

You can email me at celestar32@hotmail.com. I can help you to post with courtesy of your nick.

riiiiiiiight…

send them to me too

With courtesy of smartburn. I’m posting on his behalf. Thanks for your tips.

Wow! And I thought 52x was fast! :eek:
Gimme a Nero CD-Speed graf so I can see it’s real! :slight_smile:

Since this is supposed to be a “fake”, would either smartburn or celestar32 care to share with us the method of trickery being used here?

I think “fake” was refering to the speed reported during simulation, and not the actuall writing process.

I find it though hard to believe that 64x writing is actually possible - wouldnt the media be destroyed at such a writing rate?

Are those model numbers real. Do they exist or are they proposed? The same firmware is being used in both “simulations”. Hmmmm…

As far as I’m concerned, this is all bullshit illustrated with faked screenshots. There is no 64x TDK, much less media to support it. The same might be said for the supposed (unreleased) 52x TDK. More BS.

There should be a BS forum for these time wasters. They don’t belong in the LiteOn Forum.

I think it’s Photosho’ed too.
I’m having some thoughts on who might be behind it…
takes the allmighty paranoia-suit out from the closet and put’s it on

I agree, thats a loada bull!!! you can’t even read at 64x yet.

Originally posted by Airhead
I’m having some thoughts on who might be behind it…
takes the allmighty paranoia-suit out from the closet and put’s it on

Are you thinking of whom i’m thinking? :wink:

Funny how the times are identical on both shots, oh dear :Z

hey you stole those 64x pics from me :a :a :a :a. ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING MY PICS :frowning: :a :a :a.

:smiley: only joking

I will be posting pics of my new 128X TDK if anyone wants to see :cool:

Originally posted by Inertia
There should be a BS forum for these time wasters. They don’t belong in the LiteOn Forum.

They don’t belong at CD Freaks period…not just the LiteOn Forum.

Second thought I guess the General Chat Forum is ok for the BS

Check out the bad job at faking the “6” in the “Writing at 64x” and the model number in the 2nd image. I would have done a better job! :bigsmile:

Yep the 6’s are faked, and I too could have done much better (that’s what they’re training me to do in school ;)).
And yes Hemi I belive you and I think of the same person :slight_smile:

Really lame to do such a thing to get back at someone, but hey we (some of us) fell for it (for a little while :)).

Now, I’m closing this so it can fall to the bottom and dissapear :slight_smile: