Help me please

vbimport

Hey i’m using dvd clone and trying to put music video clips on a dvd+R and the program keeps coming up with an error /Videos/VIDEO_TS.IFO 2 unable to open how do i work that out or around it??

I don’t use DVD clone, but perhaps the clips you’re trying to backup/copy aren’t DVD compliant.That would be my first guess, since you’ve provided no specific details…
Are the DVD’s compliant, IOW, do they contain a VIDEO_TS folder with VOB’s, BUP’s, and IFO’s…
One quick reliable method to find out, would be to open the disc in DVDshrink and analyze…
I fit spits out an error, chances are it is [I]not[/I] compliant…
Any protection on these DVD’s?

[QUOTE=Millerboi91;2546589]Hey i’m using dvd clone and trying to put music video clips on a dvd+R and the program keeps coming up with an error /Videos/VIDEO_TS.IFO 2 unable to open how do i work that out or around it??[/QUOTE]

Whom is the software whom created clone dvd? If that is what I am thinking that software is a piece of ((&& and is more crippled software that you were sold a bill of goods and should as for a refund and get your software from Slysoft or DVDfab. Those two software come with a higher reputation then the software your using. Also that error is a indicator that the dvd is a badly made dvd and you should go back and get another copy and this time try with a better program to see if that doesn’t fix the problem.