HELP Me PLEASE

vbimport

I was resently removing some of my internal hard drives and I looked at my main hard drive and the power pins were all off of the board.:a:sad::eek: Is there any thing that I can do to get off the information??:confused::confused:

Also does anyone know were I can go to get a free Version of Windows Xp Pro. with the product key???:confused:

Thank You ,
Snickersdog

I don’t have a suggestion about the HDD, but you’ll not find here help about finding pirated software :wink:

You might be able to get a technician to solder the power connectors back onto the hard drive pcb. Take it to a computer repair shop.

As for the Widows XP request, you should take some time to review the rules of the forum regarding copyright protected material. http://club.myce.com/f34/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

We cannot help with that type of question, and repeated offenses can lead to suspension of your membership or an outright ban.

[QUOTE=snickersdog;2483933]I was resently removing some of my internal hard drives and I looked at my main hard drive and the power pins were all off of the board.:a:sad::eek: Is there any thing that I can do to get off the information??:confused::confused:[/quote] Get a completely idencital harddisk that works, remove the harddisk “motherboard” (the green print on the back) and attach it on the broken harddisk. There are firmware risks involved and you could end up with two broken harddisks, but if the data is that important i’m sure you can handle the risk.

Also does anyone know were I can go to get a free Version of Windows Xp Pro. with the product key???:confused:
Go to a computer shop, give the shop droid a wad of dollars and he will be able to give you XP in return with an entirely legal product key.

Dear Kerry56 I am sorry I did not know about that, I will not ask about that kind of stuff again.

Snickersdog