Help me make backups of games these games please

how to make a backup copy of the following game please

prisoner of war
hitman 2
front line attack

i have made backup copys of the games obove but they don’t play i can install the games but not play them could some one please help me thanks :slight_smile:

If you have a cd writer that can back up safe disc 2 titles you can easily copy prisoner of war using ccd 4 and the correct settings.However hitman 2 and frontline attack carry the dreaded new securom 4 currently unable to back up a true 1:1.
sorry?
what cd writer have you got?

Hi logicwatch

my cd writer is a liteon 24102B and i have a toshiba cd rom drive i have made back up of alot of my safedisk 2 games but not sure wats wrong backing up prisoner of war

could you please tell me the right setting to use in clone cd 4 please if my hardware is good enought

Copy Killer - did you read his post? You currently cannot back it up, at least not a 1:1 backup.

Read the UT2003 post for more info on the new Securom. There are other posts about it on here too…read some more.

ok you should be able to make a backup 1:1 copy of prisoner of war 1st of all lets find out what version of safedisc 2 you have got on your original cd.
Go to this link and download this program to analyse the exe file
and tell me the safedisc version http://www.reverse-engineering.info/data/Prot_Version.EXE

Hi

the safedisk protection is Safedisc - 2.70.30

ok there should be no reason why your liteon drive cannot copy
prisoner of war are you using the safedisc 2 profile from following threadhttp://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46470
also do you use hide cdrw media when you play your backup or are you playing your back up from your dvd drive?
I have also found this thread very useful for copying safedisc 2 titles that prove to be troublesome!http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50778&highlight=safedisc+settings
good luck let me know how you get on!!

Make sure you read Safedisc 2.7 slower, perhaps 4x, worked for me.

:a :a
:confused: :confused:
:frowning: :frowning:
:Z :Z
How do I make a Backup of Mafia?
When I try to use CD 1 it starts loading with the mafia screen but then it stops and says and error has ecoured.

thanks for helping me

i just found out that prisoner of war is having problems staring up on windows 98se i contacted the company and now they have release a patch which fixes the bug :wink:

thanks allot for helping :slight_smile:

Originally posted by The_Destroyer
How do I make a Backup of Mafia?
When I try to use CD 1 it starts loading with the mafia screen but then it stops and says and error has ecoured.

What sort of writer do you have? Mafia is protectedwith safedisc 2.7x and can be copied but only with a limited number of writers.

any liteon cd writter can make a backup of mafia :slight_smile:

Originally posted by copy killer
any liteon cd writter can make a backup of mafia :slight_smile:

Almost, but not quite, correct. Any 24x or above Litey can but of the 12x and 16x Liteys, only the 2B models can do so.

Originally posted by philamber

What sort of writer do you have? Mafia is protectedwith safedisc 2.7x and can be copied but only with a limited number of writers.

I got as a burner: Samsung SW-216 with the newest version of Clone CD.:bow:

You don’t have a 2 sheep burner so you’ll need to be lucky. Try with AWS.

Originally posted by copy killer
how to make a backup copy of the following game please

Don’t forget to read the FAQ, for a start :wink:

Whats a 2 sheep burner and AWS?

Originally posted by The_Destroyer
Whats a 2 sheep burner and AWS?

Originally posted by FutureProof
Don’t forget to read the FAQ, for a start :wink: