Help me find converter for .avi files

vbimport

i need a converter that converts .avi files into DVD. it has to be free, and also… on the output of it there can’t be any text on the screen.

please help me,

After being warned about asking for help with illegally-distributed material, it seems you need a little time out to read and understand our rules.

I suggest you read the following paragraph over the next three days, because any further questions on the subject when you return will result in a permanent ban. :cop:

"We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over."[/li][/ul]