Help Lg - Gsa-4163b Crc

vbimport

k… I’m new to this…but here goes…

I have an LG GSA-4163B DUAL, An ASUS A8V-E Deluxe MotherBoard…(AMD 64 3200+ with an ATI RADEON x600 256 mb video card) I put Motherboard…info here because…my friend…suggested…it could be a problem with the motherboard, ne ways

K…for My LG GSA-4163b driver verison is 5.1.2535.0

K, the problem i’m having is…when I first used my DVD burner…(im using…no name brand…DVD’s btw)…I was trying to burn…a GTA ISO…as a data…disk,
first time it failed, I tried it the second time it worked…n e ways…when I tried installing it…Their were so many instances…where it said…that their are CRC error (Cyclic redundancy check)…and this usualy happend around when…my files…or the amount I burned…passed 4.0 gigs

any ways…I tried…so many things…I played with Nero a little bit…well until…I wasted…all my DVD’s…all 50 of them!!!..so…then, I was like…lets try a name branded one…I choose maxell…it worked fine…but…then…as soon I was getting my hopes up…near the end…it failed…so, I burned…another one…and it completed…I tried installing it…and well…Guess what…it was another CRC!!

so…now im here…wondering…WTF is happening…if u need n e additoinal information…il try my best to provide it to you… but…CAN U HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Make sure that you have not checked off ‘burn at once’ or ‘quickcopy’ . In other words, always write an image to the hard drive first.

well…I am burning…an Image…from my HD to the dvd…not writing…an image…from a cd…to another cd…

or…many…data files…too a dvd…as a data disc