Help! I'm A Newbie!

vbimport

I need help understanding how to work this. I wanted to play “Brave Fencer Musashi” on my PCSX emulator, and I asked my friend to let me borrow his game. But he ended up giving me a CD-RW with 2 files in it, a MUSASHI.mdf (418MB) and a MUSASHI.mds (1kb). I asked him “WAT IN DA WORLD IS THIS??” He said, “You wanted to borrow my Brave Fencer Musashi right? You never said in what type of format”.

Now my friend is being a jerk and won’t let me borrow his original game, now HOW DO I BURN THIS!! I’VE ALREADY WASTED 9 CD-R’s (I got 1 left :sad: ). WHAT DO I DO!!! I’M GOING CRAZY!! I CAN’T SEEM TO BURN RIGHT!!

Oh yea, I remember pple giving there hardware when it comes to burning problems so here’s my hardware:

DVD Drive: AVX CD/DVD-ROM SCSI CdRom Device
CD Drive: PIONEER DVD-ROM DVD-116R
CD: Maxell CD-R

So please…HELP!! I’M LOSING MY MIND HERE!! HELP ME BURN PLEASE!! OH MY GOD, I CAN’T BREATHE!! PUFF WHEEZE PUFF WHEEZE PUFF WHEEZEpass out

:cop: Buy the game, loning of a friends game and then copying it is illegal and not condoned on this site, even if you want to run it on an emulator :cop:

First of all, I have no money.

Second of all, I didn’t copy a game of a friend, HE DID! HE MADE THIS MDF and MDS from his original one. So basically this is my friends back-up ( not burned as a psx cd ) cd that he lended me ( to tell you the truth, I don’t think he wants anybody to borrow his games ).

So unless you can tell me how I can play these files the way they are with a PSX Emulator, theres no other option then.

You’re still trying to run a copy of a copyright game that you don’t own and I’m afraid that that’s illegal. Thread closed. :cop: