Help....If You can?

vbimport

Just want to know what software or whatever to:

transform download to an iso and maybe the process

I have a few but I don’t know if I am doing it in the right order?

Is there anywhere that will show step by step how to do this?? Looked everywhere…
Got Alcohol 120 and magic iso, etc.

If this is not supposed to go in this sect. I am sorry :slight_smile: :confused:

Err, is English your first language?

If you are just trying to back up some files, you fire up your burner software (or download imgburn - it’s freeware - and set it to build mode).

Then you drag & drop the files you want backed up into the burning program window. Then press burn.

Transform a download to an iso and the process. Hmm… lemme think…

You have these transformers that can transform into cars or aeroplanes (i was quite fond of the one who could transform into a train or tank as well), but to an iso they wouldn’t. Sorry, i’m at a loss here.

I have a few but I don’t know if I am doing it in the right order?
Well, usually you download something, wait till it is a valid iso and then burn that valid iso on cd, dvd, blu-ray, hdvd or the kitchen sink. Nero supports everything, except the kitchen sink.

Is there anywhere that will show step by step how to do this?? Looked everywhere…
Yes there is, it is called getting yourself educated in processes and writing methods of computer cd and dvd devices.

I am probably not asking what I want to know cause I am scared of breaking the rules. But, thanks for your help. Trying to get educated, while my little girl naps. Thanks, again!!

If you’ve downloaded an avi file then have a look at the guides in the Video Editing forum here and particularly this one .

@ Mr Belvedere

No real need for that post was there.