HELP...I know who killed me...won't copy

copies about 5 gb then gets error…retry, abort, etc. I just upgraded to 4.0.3.2 is that the problem or is it the movie itself. :confused:

[QUOTE=mommyof5;1967059]copies about 5 gb then gets error…retry, abort, etc. I just upgraded to 4.0.3.2 is that the problem or is it the movie itself. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the DVD is either dirty, damaged or incorrectly mastered.

Give it a clean & polish and have another go.

Thanks, ended up copying main movie only :slight_smile:

MOMMYOF5
I backed my copy of this movie with no problem full disc. I am happy
you were able to back the movie only,but try cleaning off the dvd
with a soft cloth and a little dish washing liquid[ a little] then after
it’s dry to running it through dvdfab 4.0.3.6. which is the newest
version full disc. If this doesn’t work then I know for certain it’s
just a bad copy. So try one more.
Good Luck ZAP.

Thanks but I already gave the movie back to my friend, if it happens again I will try the cleaning trick. Do I really have to wipe from center to outer edges (i was always told to do that) and do I rinse it after?

Thanks again

[quote=mommyof5;1968228]Thanks but I already gave the movie back to my friend, if it happens again I will try the cleaning trick. Do I really have to wipe from center to outer edges (i was always told to do that) and do I rinse it after?

Thanks again[/quote]
Hi mommyof5, First I would like to give you a warm welcome to our forum and wish you a Happy New Year. Please do not take this as any kind of warning because it is not meant to be so. We appreciate all input here and having a new member is important to us. That said, we have a rule here that you have to own the original disc in order to back it up, please word your posts accordingly. I am a Daddyof1 and I would be glad to give you all the help needed for you to be succesful here. This is the only part of your post that is at issue

Thanks but I already gave the movie back to my friend,

Other than that your thread is fine. If you have a moment please read our forum rules, some of them might seems a little harsh but there are reasons for them. The rules are HERE. Again I would like to welcome you to the CDF Forums and please do not hesitate to call upon me if any help is needed.:flower:

Have you actually [I]seen[/I] the movie? Ain’t worth copying.

That may be your view , not everyone like the same genre of movies. The OP has a problem, this type of post is off-topic.: