Help! I Can't Install Windows Xp Pro On My Hard Drive!

Hey guys, I STILL can’t install Windows XP Pro on my Seagate Ultra 160 SCSI drive! I have an Adaptec 2100s RAID card. AND I’ve tried everything and nothing works! I just keep getting the same error message:

Windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem. 
      Could not read from the selected boot disk. Check boot path and disk hardware.
      Please check the Windows documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for additional information. 

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! I downloaded and installed the latest Windows 2000 drivers (version 3.03) from the Adaptec website for my RAID card during the Windows XP install at the F6 prompt, I have FLASHED the BIOS of both my RAID card and motherboard with the latest updates, my SCSI drive address is set at ID 0 (Zero), I have tried installing Windows XP on a different SCSI drive and the same thing happens so I know the drive itself isn’t bad. The only thing I haven’t tried is a new SCSI termination cable but, I highly doubt that the cable is causing the problem because my SCSI drives were working perfectly fine right up until I tried doing a fresh install of Windows XP! I am at my wits end and I don’t know what to do! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Matt

Are you sure that you have got the right booting drive selected…
This was the case for me onece…
If it may be you might wanna try entering setup by pressing Del when your booting…and select the right booting device drive…
Just a thought.
Good luck

[B]Yo-

One would think - after over FOUR YEARS [B] since the last post[/B]- that the op’s dilemma would probably be shoved-eh!![/B]