HELP? how does this happen

today I got my T Y disks.

so of I go burn a big avi file to test how they do.
not good?

so I test again. another disk. now I notice that nero 6 slows down for the last 4% of the burn to 24x speed.
that disc is fine in the middle of the disc I have a peakl which reachers max 50 c1 errors for about 1 minute and drops quickly. the rest of the cd is fine average c1 error is 2.2 using plextools

funny thing is when I play the movie on the “Brokne” the cd it works just fine. I did check the disc twice
whats wrong??

:bow: help

Media code? Please post.
The plextor scans at 24x, so those are pretty bad error rates. Deffinitely needs a lower burn speed.

ok did another 2 burns.
this is the same file again burned

is this good now. how a t y should look like c1 error wise? i also burned another one and get same results

Manufacturer : Taiyo Yuden
Code : 97m24s01f
Disc Type : CD-R
Usage : General
Recording Layer : Dye Type 1: Long Strategy (Cyanine, AZO)
Recording Speed : n/a
Capacity : 79:59.72
703 MB
Additional Capacity : n/a
Overburn Capacity : not tested

I burned another disk now an SDK and right at the end of the burn I suddenly have a MASSIVE (see pic 1) c2 error spike?!?

this is worrying. whats wrong with my computer?!

nforce 2
barton 2800
1GB ram
fast hd’s
etc

and why doesnt cd speed work for me and k’s cdr probe?

i gonna cry now. never plextor again me thinks

A Plextor will onyl work with the plextools, as far as error scans are concerned.
The “good” TY scan is about what it should be, certainly a very good disc.

thanks.

i was reading all the faqs and stuff and have a better understanding.

still dont understand why nero sometimes does that error at end of disc thing. gonna use plextools now to burn discs.

and it seems plextor error check gives a higher error count then other tools.

and nero cd speed error check did work ONES?? but not ever since. :confused: weird. there most be a way to get it to work.

anyway I am happy now