Help from you experts..?

vbimport

i have just bought a lite-on 1633s, first dvd burner.
i came to site to see about how to copy dvd…i got that down from vcdhelp, but when i came here i noticed “omnipatcher” and i understand it will let you write on media not rated at that speed, but what i dont follow is the tech stuff about bitmode/bitsetting and simular things.
i dont know what im trying to ask but if any of you have any sugggestion on using omni to patch my firmware and things i should avoid doing please let em know.

-on1y

There is no need to use omnipatcher at all - your burner works well with the original firmware. Dont mess it :wink:

I’d recommend automatic bitsetting though, to maximise the compatability of your DVD+R media :wink:

Hrm, you’ve got to be from the UK, or AU, or somesuch. Yanks spell it “maximize” :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because we “Yanks” know how to spell. :wink:

Yes. Yanks have forgotten that their “AMERICAN” language originated from “ENGLISH” which is what the majority of the world speak (at least as a second language).

Most people speaking “ENGLISH” cannot understand 3/4 of what someone speaking “AMERICAN” says. While someone which speaks “ENGLISH” can be readily understood by someone which speaks “AMERICAN”.

America, learnt to spell. Would you like england to send some dictionaries? :wink:

Debro, please learn proper grammar before trying to flame someone else for the way they spell.

… "Most people speaking “ENGLISH” cannot understand 3/4 of what someone speaking “AMERICAN” says. While someone which speaks “ENGLISH” can be readily understood by someone which speaks “AMERICAN”.

Most people who speak “ENGLISH” can’t understand three quarters of what somone speaking “AMERICAN” says. Someone WHO speaks “ENGLISH”, however, can be readily understood by someone WHO speaks AMERICAN.

America, learnt to spell. Would you like england to send some dictionaries? :smiley:
…No, you keep it and LEARN how to spell yourself :smiley:

I have to say that grammer is somewhat lacking.

While someone which speaks “ENGLISH” can be readily understood by someone which speaks “AMERICAN”.
Shouldn’t that be…
While someone who speaks “ENGLISH” can be readily understood by someone who speaks “AMERICAN”.

Also the word “Maximise” or “Maximize” no mater which is pronounced with a “zzzzzz” sound. So who is correct?

By the way, I myself am English.

Which way did Who go?.
I think that you spell it: Y-O-R-E-S-E-L-F
At least none of us speak New Zealand. I’m currently patenting a NZ vowel transposition machine for tourists.

I think it’s safe to say that on1yalad got more help from English ‘experts’ than he could ever have asked for…

Lolololol! :bigsmile: I’m controversial :smiley: