Help from CDfreaks!

hi
i posted a thread about ‘what would you do if u were obsessed’,and me-a newbie need you guys to give me some good advice on how i can deal with it…

Obsession is only dangerous if you have a beard, love dynamite and hate George W. Bush. :slight_smile:

Just talk with him about it, he won’t bite.

my vote goes for

"communicate with your other half "

hopefully…the thing is he tells his friends about all the silly childish stuff i do,and a couple of them are really cynical and question why he’s with me…it kinda hurts to find out…
I’m pretty harmless,but i still think it’s pretty unhealthy,and wish it would stop,and i could learn to trust a bit more.(not that i don’t trust people,actually i’m too innocent to believe that everybody’s good,just relationship-wise,i’m going a little mental)

That’s a men’s way of saying you’re cute :slight_smile:

I’m pretty harmless,but i still think it’s pretty unhealthy,and wish it would stop,and i could learn to trust a bit more.(not that i don’t trust people,actually i’m too innocent to believe that everybody’s good,just relationship-wise,i’m going a little mental)

It’s good not to trust everybody on first sight especially on the net.

i know…guess my problem is i’m WAY TOO CURIOUS for my own good,i’m so curious i want to know what hes up to,what he’s thinking,what was he like before,etc,etc…sometimes i just wanna stab myself with a toothbrush so i could stop being this curious about EVERYTHING (especially him-related)…

Ahaaa. I get it now. you want a tough proud patriotic cool strong human male to open up, share his emotions and tell you all his feelings. Ever seen Grease?

Stop reading Cosmopolitan and welcome to the real world :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:iagree:
that’s EXACTLY what i’m trying to say…thanx for understanding,no i haven’t seen grease not a fan of musical at all…
so what are u saying?guess i AM living in my little fantasy world hoping one day a tough virgo male would open up to a little emotional krazzy leo girl… :stuck_out_tongue:
shrugs

Grease sucked (i hate musicals) but the base plot is very similar to the problem you have described.
I’m not saying you live in a fantasy, but there will be moments where he will open up and moments where he won’t. Example : Don’t expect romantic acts when he’s watching 4x4 Off Road racing games.

For sure he will not like all my replies,because i’ve now betrayed the holy tribe of cool men of planet earth :slight_smile:

i understand,i would probably play it with him!it’s just everything i’d have to make quite an effert to get something outta his mouth…and i’m kinda worried about what his friends think of me as well…and it makes me jealous and worried when his ex calls(although she only called a couple of times),and i just wanna do better than everybody else,and the last thing i want is to let him down…and i’m kinda going a bit crazy atm…makes it kinda hard for me to focus on my work… :frowning:

i voted for all coz they are all good ideas :slight_smile:

Calm down kiddo , everything’s going to be all right. He seems like a nice guy to me :slight_smile: It’s the small positive things in life that make life worthwhile.
Perhaps it’s time for some women talk with the other 3 female cdfreakers :slight_smile:

All i can say is, trying to work out what men are thinking is impossible. They often think with 2 heads :wink:
I’ve found from experience, if you crowd them out and don’t give them some space, they often take fright and run.
Kiddo, has he given you cause to be jealous or so possesive?

EDIT : soz, but i have to get back to work now :frowning:

hmm…its kinda coz he doesn’t tell me what’s really going on in this head,that’s probably why i’m worried and paranoid,although he’s too nice and honest for anybody to get jealous or possesive…he gets along with girls,and most of his friends down here are female…
guess i’m just silly and paranoid…
btw,are you seriously telling me that there’re alltogether FOUR female CDfreaks??? :eek:

You’re more than welcome to bring along all your friends and even the balance some more. Who knows i might benefit from it as well :slight_smile: :wink:

there are more than 4 cdfreaks, but there are 4 main ones :wink: also remeber not everbody says there sex.

ben :slight_smile:

lol…that’s soo cute! :iagree:
But most of my girl pals don’t really spend much time on the net,the girl i live with doesn’t even have a computer!!!tragic,ain’t it??On the other hand,if a girl spends quite a bit of time on da net,it’s high likely that she’s either single or got issues or just simply weird…i’m probably the ONLY normal one who ACTUALLY spend time online(due to da fact i’ve got boardband)…
But thanx for making me feel better,mate!u da best… :wink:

Well, since you mentioned it, I haven’t shaved for a few days …

Kiddo i can really relate to what you are saying…and what Dee says is spot on, take it slowly why the rush, i was married way too young (not saying it dont work for all) i rushed things with a partner after my marraige failed and spent 16 years with the wrong guy! Im now happy with a relationship of 2years, but yep i get a bit like you from time to time and being over 2hrs apart dont help but you got to learn to trust and believe in yourself and your b/f… they are difficult to understand … i mean they dont come with a handbook :wink: oh and by the way dont check his emails or web pages its not worth the effort and will probly leave you feeling more paronoid than you was before , curiosity is healthy …spying is not;)
And yep there are now 4 females here wtg we may catch up with the men :stuck_out_tongue:

Warning : Relationship with electronic pleasure toys don’t count!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: