Help for gsa 2164d

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GSA-2164D. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello
I have bought this product in 2006.
every thing is fine and working in good condition.
recently my friend has given me the 2 driving test dvd rom and both the dvd is of the same company focus. unfortunately when i insert this dvd rom nothing is happening. i dont understand what is the problem.
please help

[QUOTE=funnygem75;2291682][qanda]This thread is about the LG GSA-2164D. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello
I have bought this product in 2006.
every thing is fine and working in good condition.
recently my friend has given me the 2 driving test dvd rom and both the dvd is of the same company focus. unfortunately when i insert this dvd rom nothing is happening. i dont understand what is the problem.
please help[/QUOTE]

Question is: what do you expect to happen??

[QUOTE=chef;2292471]Question is: what do you expect to happen??[/QUOTE]

dvd should download on system but light flicker for while and then nothinh happens

[QUOTE=funnygem75;2292729]dvd should download on system but light flicker for while and then nothinh happens[/QUOTE]

That means …???

[B]ONLY[/B] if autostart/autoplay is activated an inserted media with the appropriate autorun file(s) will act like that.

so what should i do now

Usually they have a program on it?!
Just start it…

what to start
where to start
Normally on other computer thsi cd starts and install program on computer but in my LG nothing that sort happens
even when i go to my computer there also dvd is not recognise
if u pls clearly define me i would me gratfull