Help for a noob please

Im all new to this mounting cd images and what not i just had the urge to download diablo 2 again and the expansion but i lost the cds so i found a torrent with everything i need the cracks and all that but the first thing it says i need to do to install it is “Use the included CD image files to install Diablo 2. Burn 'em, mount 'em on a virtual drive, whatever.”
since i cant burn em because i dont got any cds at my house i wanted to know how to mount em like a step by step guide on how to mount it then how to install it then run it. any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

:cop: don’t expect any help as this is against the rules you accepted when you registered with CDfreaks.:cop:

[B]The rules:[/B] [I]We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:[/I]

[ul]
[li] Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
[/li][li] Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;
[/li][/ul]
If you lost your originals, buy them again.

Michael

[I]Thread closed[/I].