Help for a newbie

vbimport

I had been using DVD Shrink for about 2 years now and recently found out about DVD Fab. I just downloaded it, but I was looking for some help on using it. Can I still use it with img burn? Once I load it do I need to still use shrink? Can someone walk me through it? I know this is a rookie question, but I would appreciate the help. Thank you.

[QUOTE=shlov1;2100490]I had been using DVD Shrink for about 2 years now and recently found out about DVD Fab. I just downloaded it, but I was looking for some help on using it. Can I still use it with img burn? Once I load it do I need to still use shrink? Can someone walk me through it? I know this is a rookie question, but I would appreciate the help. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can use imgburn, click the green check mark at the top then click “write” you can select imgburn from the dropdown menu. And for sure keep shrink, I use it a lot. Just rip the entire disk to the HDD and use shrink on it. I like the encoding from shrink. I guess I should add that you won’t really need shrink at all, DVDFab is the whole package in just a couple mouse clicks.

Which DVDFAB are you talking about ? The FAB HD Decrypter, Fab Platinum or Gold ? With the FAB HD Decrypter you would use it just like you used the old DVD Decrypter along with DVD Shrink and ImgBurn, And if you are using the Gold or Platinum version then for the burn engine you can use either VSO, Nero, ImgBurn engine without having to use DVD Shrink as the Platinum or Gold version will shrink it to fit on a SL disc if needed