Help find LCD monitor please

Hi folks. I need to find an LCD for my boss to replace his old CRT. I wonder if there is a web tool where I can choose one by the specs. What I need is: (sorted by priority)

1. 19-21" better “square” format but wide is OK.
  2. Analog 15 pin input.
  3. H/V angles min 170*
  4. Around 400 brightness and good contrast.
  5. Low power consumption.

Am I asking too much?
Any help appreciated.
:slight_smile:

Best all time method, is google search for reviews on lcd monitors. Read them, then search froogle and find the best price.

If you’re going to use analog you can honestly get any “crap” monitor.
If he values quality NEC MultiSync LCD20WGX2 Pro is a [B]very[/B] good choice.
//Danne

[QUOTE=DiiZzY;2014795]If you’re going to use analog you can honestly get any “crap” monitor.
If he values quality NEC MultiSync LCD20WGX2 Pro is a [B]very[/B] good choice.
//Danne[/QUOTE]

That NEC is not even sold in Canada.

“Best all time method, is google search for reviews on lcd monitors. Read them, then search froogle and find the best price.”

I dont really need a review, I can tell by the specs if a monitor is any good. I just dont know how to do a search with my parameters.

newegg’s search feature is very good, just go into “advanced” search mode.

Link

If you just look at specs you’re in deep water if you want a [B]good[/B] monitor.
Unfortunately NEC doesnt seem to retail their “mid/hi-end” monitors in .ca :confused:
//Danne

hi to all!! i just want to say, come and take a look for your own…don’t just believe in what they said about quality,unless you come to retail computer store or any store that display lcd…have a look and make your own choice because everyone have their different sight…if your boss want it , ask him to come with you don’t just buy it and you MAY regret for it…

in my house, i alsway use samsung brand and my little brother he likes DELL, MY SISTER LIKES VIEWSONIC…oh jesus, we have 3 different brand of LCD…

http://www.samsung.com/ph/products/monitor/lcdmonitor/932gw.asp?page=Specifications
Pricey but looks good so as some of Viewsonics. Thats true, I will need to see it before buying.