Help: email for lifetime subscription from fake company

vbimport

Got an email from bluesnap. Com for lifetime subscription for $9.99 for DVD next copy and do not think it is legitimate.
Think it is a scam.
Is this a scam or for real??
Thanks
Ellen

[QUOTE=bowzerbird;2733792]Got an email from bluesnap. Com for lifetime subscription for $9.99 for DVD next copy and do not think it is legitimate.
Think it is a scam.
Is this a scam or for real??
Thanks
Ellen[/QUOTE]The company bluesnap is part of o plimus which processes the orders for Dvdnextcopy and they have been selling it nexttech V4 for the last ten months for $19.95 with reorcurring yearly payments of $19.95 on the home page which doesn’t offer lifetime.

I would say it would not be unusual for a 50% discount but the lifetime license I have a question about.

The payment processor is legit.

ILLP:flower:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733806]The company bluesnap is part of o plimus which processes the orders for Dvdnextcopy and they have been selling it nexttech V4 for the last ten months for $19.95 with reorcurring yearly payments of $19.95 on the home page which doesn’t offer lifetime.

I would say it would not be unusual for a 50% discount but the lifetime license I have a question about.

ILLP:flower:[/QUOTE]
I think you might have been the only person that could have answered that question, thank you ILLP.:wink:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733806]The company bluesnap is part of o plimus which processes the orders for Dvdnextcopy and they have been selling it nexttech V4 for the last ten months for $19.95 with reorcurring yearly payments of $19.95 on the home page which doesn’t offer lifetime.

Had DNC for many years and pay the upgrade fee every year. So maybe this is legit. Do you think I should do it? Would you?
Please give me your best advice on this lifetime price. Did a lifetime license with Any DVD last month and got an email with the key. Works great. No problem with it.
Thanks
Ellen

if it doesn’t require you to do the yearly $19.95 update I might consider it personally I would’t buy it for $5.00 unless you have Anydvd they don’t seem to be keeping up with newer titles. JMHO.:flower:

I also have had DNC4 for years, I was a Beta tester for it when the forum was up. I did not pay for the yearly updates because of being a tester. BUT I did just buy the $9.95 lifetime (I HOPE) Guess we will know in a year. I entered the Key code and it accepted it.

Marty

Interesting I have had DNC4 for years also I have not recieved an email thanks for the info though .:flower:

[QUOTE=thor21344;2733814]I also have had DNC4 for years, I was a Beta tester for it when the forum was up. I did not pay for the yearly updates because of being a tester. BUT I did just buy the $9.95 lifetime (I HOPE) Guess we will know in a year. I entered the Key code and it accepted it.

Marty[/QUOTE]

Hey Thor,

Thanks. I started with DNC 3 back in :doh: forgot. Long time ago, anyway. [two computers ago]
I’ll go for it too and we can compare “lifetimes” a year from now. Ho Ho.
Here’s the link for those who want to try it. No guarantee, but Thor & I are game:

https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=3244262

Ellen

The link says lifetime so no $19.95 renewals thanks Ellen.

ILLP:flower:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733821]The link says lifetime so no $19.95 renewals thanks Ellen.

Well, I did it, but can’t find the info that says it’s a lifetime license. Do you know where it would say that? Found the “license Manager” and deactivated the old license. Entered the new one but the manager doesn’t say anything about the license: lifetime or annual renewal. Was accepted though.
Whah! Can you help?!!?
Also, still scary when they start asking for personal info so I used an actual credit card instead of my debit card [Paypal is the bestus safest way to go]. It will notify me if there is any unusual activity on the card & I called them to discuss exactly what that means and I’m safe from the ID & card thieves.

Would love to find out “where” it says “lifetime” for the license.

Thanks, you guys are always there when we need ya!

Ellen

Ellen

It will not say lifetime and to be honest I have a key from back in 2012 DNC4 and have never paid the 19.95 update fee yearly and mine just activated fineso I think what they did was just keep charging the yearly fee after you needed a new key starting with Version 4500.

ILLP

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733823]It will not say lifetime and to be honest I have a key from back in 2012 DNC4 and have never paid the 19.95 update fee yearly and mine just activated fineso I think what they did was just keep charging the yearly fee after you needed a new key starting with Version 4500.

ILLP[/QUOTE]

So, if I had never renewed when they asked me to all these years, I never would have had to paid the upgrade fee? But would not have been able to get the latest version. Also, do you think this “lifetime” license will guarantee no more renewals?
It’s a great program, when a friend asks to borrow a DVD and I wonder when they’ll return it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [we all have friends like that — still waiting for a book return that was borrowed well, at least six months ago [? :rolleyes: ?] I can quickly make a copy and not have to worry about ever seeing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: it again.

Ellen

[QUOTE=bowzerbird;2733824]So, if I had never renewed when they asked me to all these years, I never would have had to paid the upgrade fee? But would not have been able to get the latest version. Also, do you think this “lifetime” license will guarantee no more renewals?
It’s a great program, when a friend asks to borrow a DVD and I wonder when they’ll return it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [we all have friends like that — still waiting for a book return that was borrowed well, at least six months ago [? :rolleyes: ?] I can quickly make a copy and not have to worry about ever seeing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: it again.

Ellen[/QUOTE]cancel your renewal with your old license Ellen through plimus as for your new key it is lifetime i saw nothing where they asked you to renew yearly with the $9.99 promotion.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733825]cancel your renewal with your old license Ellen through plimus as for your new key it is lifetime i saw nothing where they asked you to renew yearly with the $9.99 promotion.[/QUOTE]

Just emailed them with the question regarding the lifetime license purchase. We’ll see what happens.

Ellen

I went through the Email that is my receipt. it does not ask for yearly either, but that is where it says lifetime

Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2733829]I went through the Email that is my receipt. it does not ask for yearly either, but that is where it says lifetime

Marty[/QUOTE]

Well, boy howdy, they were like ASAP and emailed me a “support ticket” so I guess I’ll wait to see what traspirezzzzz. Tell ya all after they respond.

Thanks again for all this dialog. Love forums, they have saved my ars many a time.
Just got Windows 64 bit 7 Pro w/16 gigs of memory and installing software and configuring things. So far, absolOOtely great!!! [8/4/2014]

Ellen

[QUOTE=bowzerbird;2733830]Well, boy howdy, they were like ASAP and emailed me a “support ticket” so I guess I’ll wait to see what traspirezzzzz. Tell ya all after they respond.

Thanks again for all this dialog. Love forums, they have saved my ars many a time.
Just got Windows 64 bit 7 Pro w/16 gigs of memory and installing software and configuring things. So far, absolOOtely great!!! [8/4/2014]

Ellen[/QUOTE]

Well they came back and Mark confirmed it was a legit lifetime license. Hope this helps every one.
Ellen

[QUOTE=bowzerbird;2733858]Well they came back and Mark confirmed it was a legit lifetime license. Hope this helps every one.
Ellen[/QUOTE]

Thanks Loads

Marty

Question here on the deal for 9.95 I just d/l and installed and entered lic # so is there anyway to stop all the little advertisements when you start up the program

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2734206]Question here on the deal for 9.95 I just d/l and installed and entered lic # so is there anyway to stop all the little advertisements when you start up the program[/QUOTE]

Thinking there must be a preference setting to turn it off. Maybe from the site where you got the discount from Or our dnc’s site or program.
Hope this helps.
Ellen