Help! DVDFab produces unplayable DL disks

vbimport

I’m having a very frustrating time with DVDFab 4.1.0.2. Using Verbatim DL disks it either fails to burn them at all, or produces a disk which my Sony player will not play. When I reverted to version 3.0.8.6 it produced a playable disk. What’s more, this older version started off immediately with a 2.3X write speed, but the new version starts off at 0.1X and slowly creeps up.

My writer is a BENQ LS DW1655 and has always worked with early versions of DVDFab using the same media. What’s going on? Is there some setting I’ve overlooked?

[QUOTE=peterm6389;2018882]I’m having a very frustrating time with DVDFab 4.1.0.2. Using Verbatim DL disks it either fails to burn them at all, or produces a disk which my Sony player will not play. When I reverted to version 3.0.8.6 it produced a playable disk. What’s more, this older version started off immediately with a 2.3X write speed, but the new version starts off at 0.1X and slowly creeps up.

My writer is a BENQ LS DW1655 and has always worked with early versions of DVDFab using the same media. What’s going on? Is there some setting I’ve overlooked?[/QUOTE]

You can update to the latest version and change the burn engine from VSO which seems to be the cause of the slower burn rate you can choose Nero burning rom or ImgBurn …both burn engines have been added to DVDFab

If you will look at your burner it isn’t even writing when it is showing 0.1X, It seems to be the program getting ready to burn