Help dvd decrypter

Im getting an error trying to durn a dvd

I/O Error!

Device: [1:1:0]_NEC DVD_RW ND-3550A 1.05(E:) (ATA)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
Interpretation: Check Condition

CBD: 2A 00 00 00 0B 80 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10)-Sectors: 2944-2975

Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: Write Error

Thanks for any help in advance

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

A possible cause is a low quality disc. What discs are you using? At what speed did you burn?

Im using verbatim 16x 4.7gb 120video advanced azo dvd-r
Im not sure what speed I been burning for a while(the same programs and discs) and have had no problems and all the sudden they wont burn,

Verbatim are among the best media available.

Is that disc from a new opened box? A bad media on a box it can happen. Try again to burn another disc. If also other discs of that box fails, try a disc from a different box.

If the problem persists, try to install the drive on another computer, and burn again a disc. If the problem persists, then it’s possible that the drive is damaged :frowning:

If on a different machine the drive works correctly, there is something that went messy in your computer.

Another very important suggestion: download and install Imgburn. It’s much more updated than dvd decrypter :slight_smile:

thankyou I will try that

I tried imgburn and still wont burn it was a brand new box of dvd-r tried some from middle and end of spindle and still the same problem. I do not have any other type of discs at the moment. I think it may be the drive that is bad

If you do a lot of burns, the best option is to give some time to the drive to cool a bit (for example 5 min between burns).

To exclude a problem in your machine, however, the best way is to test the drive on a different computer :slight_smile:

this has been going on for weeks now I will try on a diff computer thanks

This is not a good sign :frowning: