Help: CyberLink Power Producer 2 Gold

Hi all, hopefully someone will be able to help me with an issue i have with Power Producer 2 Gold. I have been trying to create a DVD using videos that i have on my computer taken by my camera. Once i have imported these videos and changed the menu layout for the DVD i proceed to burn this project onto a DVD to play through a normal DVD player. The program (Power Producer 2 Gold) goes through a stage of organising the files and folders and just before it begins to burn it onto a disk it displays an error message, saying:

[I]Power Producer 2 Gold has failed to complete the task(s) because:

Possible Cause(s):
(1) The given DVD folder does not contain the necessary file “VIDEO_TS.IFO” or “VTS_01_0.IFO”.
(2) The given DVD folder does not comply with the DVD specificatio. Some fields in the *.IFO are incorrect.

Suggestions:
(1) Make sure the selected DVD folder contains the necessary files “VIDEO_TS.IFO” and “VTS_01_0.IFO”.
(2) Create a new DVD folder.[/I]

Please could anyone explain to me how i can make a new DVD folder or how i can make sure that the selected DVD folder contains the necessary files “VIDEO_TS.IFO” or “VTS_01_0.IFO”.

Thanks Dave

Are these movies taken by a digital video camera, or just movie clips from a digicam. What format is your camera? How are you getting the video’s from your camera to pc (with what software, and with what format)?

These videos are taken by a digital camera in the MPEG format. I transfer the videos using the software provided with the camera. The camera is a Sony DSC-W50.

Have you tried 1ClickDivxtoDVD? This program works better that Power Producer.

Also, there is Ulead DVD MovieFactory 4 as well.

Link:
www.1clickDVDcopy.com

Link: