Help Converting DVD to UMD (For PSP)

Hi all,

Does anyone know of software that will strip off DRM and convert a purchased DVD to a UMD format. I just want to watch the DVD’s I have purchased on my PSP when I fly.

[QUOTE=ShawnT;1929245]Hi all,

Does anyone know of software that will strip off DRM and convert a purchased DVD to a UMD format. I just want to watch the DVD’s I have purchased on my PSP when I fly.[/QUOTE]

What has a DVD with DRM to do???

Yes you need to remove the copy protections first: use RipIt4Me, or AnyDVD and DVD Decrypter.

For converting the ripped video, use Super.

Thank you very much, you have no idea how hard it has been to get good information.:bow::bow::bigsmile:

http://www.pspvideo9.com/

I would recommend to following process:

• RipIt4Me+DVD Decrypter to make your dvd region free
  • AutoGK to encode DVD movie to DiVx
  • MediaCoder to encode DivX to MP4 PSP Format

This way you can select your quality and filesize yourself.

[QUOTE=ShawnT;1929245]Hi all,

Does anyone know of software that will strip off DRM and convert a purchased DVD to a UMD format. I just want to watch the DVD’s I have purchased on my PSP when I fly.[/QUOTE]

I noticed if you do have Anydvd along with CloneDVDMobile you can convert to PSP format. I got this from the slysoft site. Those programs do have 21 day trials use before you have to purchase a serial and registration from slysoft for full usage. Usually most DVD have some kinda CSS protection but DRM was on music CD…