HELP - CD-LabelPrint white border is larger than 1mm!

vbimport

Hi, I am new to this site but have been reading previous threads about the CD-LabelPrint software and everyone here seems pretty knowledgeable.

I just bought the Cannon PIXMA IP4500 printer so I could print on my white inkjet printable DVD-Rs. I installed the CD-LablePrint software that came with it and the first discs I did turned out great and had the white 1mm border it said they would have. I get the labels from cdcover.com and adjust the the outer and inner circle accordingly. But since then the borders have turned out to be larger than 1mm and are practically 1cm.

The inner circle is fine, it is just the white outer border that is a problem and I know it can be fixed back to 1mm like it is supposed to but because it was doing them the first couple of times, but I am just utterly stuck and don’t know how to fix this. I have already unnstalled and reinstalled the software but the larger border remains. If anyone can help me out I’d appreciate it greatly!

Thanks

The software does have a fairly complete set of help files.

You probably want to create a template for each media type you use. In the program, click on the button for “select paper”. Then click on “new” and enter the correct dimensions for that particular media. The program will use this template till you change it.